With the latest Azure Portal refresh, Microsoft Azure now has some new icons. These icons are available in .svg format for you to download and use in your own diagrams.
Here’s the usage guidance from Microsoft:
Customers and partners are permitted by Microsoft to use the Azure icons to create architecture diagrams. They are designed as a family. The icons can also be used in training manuals or documentation about a Microsoft product. The full name of the icon must always be used in proximity to the icon, but never locked to appear like a logo.
Also, make sure you aware of the do’s and don’ts on how to use the Azure Architecture Icons.
- Use the icon to illustrate how products can work together
- In diagrams, we recommend to include the product name somewhere close to the icon
- Use the icons as they would appear within Azure
- Don’t crop, flip or rotate icons
- Don’t distort or change icon shape in any way
- Don’t use Microsoft product icons to represent your product or service
The Azure Architecture Icons can be downloaded from the Microsoft Architecture Center.