The Microsoft Azure Cloud and Enterprise Symbol / Icon Set is a free download from Microsoft which provides a set of resources to represent features of and systems that use Microsoft Azure and related cloud and on-premises technologies.
The download comes with Visio stencils, along with PNG and SVG images.
Get the download
Download the icon set from here.
- Download the ZIP file by clicking the Download button and saving the file to your hard disk.
- Save any previous versions of the symbol set to another location. This set contains updated symbols, but has been greatly paired down from previous sets. Ideally put them in a zip file so Visio won’t find them.
- Extract the contents of the ZIP file to a separate directory.
- Open the instructions and read them for limitations and usage.
- You can drag and drop the SVG files into PowerPoint or Visio and other tools that accept SVG format.